The Goldcrest International student is a thinking and active learner.
Goldcrest International provides a learning environment to educate the whole person. This focuses on nurturing global understanding, promoting compassion and spiritual growth. This enables students to excel in all walks of life.
Teaching students how to learn and be self-reliant are the main objectives at Goldcrest International. Integration between teacher and student is the foundation of this programme wherein the student develops awareness, analysis, communication, reflection, life skills, a sense of purpose, and the ability to research. The Goldcrest International student is a thinking and active learner.
Our Learning Values lie in the emphasis given to thinking skills, the ability to reason, and an open-minded attitude to different cultures; they do not lie in the memorization of facts.
Goldcrest international Learning Values
- Promoting the individual as thinker, learner and achiever
- Practical and meaningful learning relevant to reality
- Global mindedness to understand ourselves and the world more completely
- International standards to define our competitive edge
- A modern techno friendly learning environment
- The development of the intellectual, social and spiritual individual