Cambridge programmes and qualifications develop not only subject knowledge but also skills. We encourage Cambridge learners to be:
- confident in working with information and ideas – their own and those of others
- responsible for themselves, responsive to and respectful of others
- reflective as learners, developing their ability to learn
- innovative and equipped for new and future challenges
- engaged intellectually and socially, ready to make a difference
The Cambridge International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) is a rigorous academic programme taught over two years . The courses lead to standardized exams at the end of the program and are accepted here in India and worldwide as a superior Grade 10 qualification. The IGCSE is also excellent in preparing students for the IBDP. In IGCSE students take 5 mandatory subjects and Physical Education and are offered three options. Students may choose to sit exams in all subjects or simply core subjects. Students that pass seven exams in five different subjects groups will receive the prestigious Cambridge International Certificate of Education (ICE) which is very advantageous for students seeking to study abroad for University.