Goldcrest International seeks qualified academicians and administrators in all areas who share its vision of a learning community. The school is also committed to training and supporting qualified staff that fit its profile.
The successful candidates will:
- Be postgraduates in their respective fields preferably with a Bachelor's Degree in Education
- Have excellent communication and IT skills
- Be creative, dedicated, and innovative
- Have the ability to work collaboratively
- Be dedicated to overall student development
- Have experience in international education and curriculums
- Be a community team builder
- Contribute to an extra-curriculum programme
- Utilize innovative and modern instructional techniques
- Be well versed in instructional media (Smart Boards, VLE, etc)
- Be willing to take on the responsibility of building an International Programme
- Be flexible and possibly able to offer more than one subject.
Minimum two years of teaching / relevant experience is a pre-requisite for these positions.
We invite you to e-mail your CV, with names and contact details of three referees from your current and recent schools, and a letter of application to: email@example.com