Please contact the Admissions team at 022 2788 2271/72/73 for more information and for setting up a consulting session and tour of the school.
Please download and complete the Admission Form and submit along with the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
a. Duly filled Medical Form
b. Birth Certificate (candidate must have reached the age of 16 by August of the year of entry
c. 3 recent passport size photographs of the candidate
d. Photocopies of the last two years' report cards
e. Migration Certificate (if the candidate is from another Board)
f. Visa information (if the candidate is from outside India)
g. Personal Reflection Form
ADMISSION CRITERIA FOR PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES
Cambridge Secondary 1/IGCSE
Grades 6-8 and Grades 9-10
Students shall be invited for an interaction with the Head of School and members of the educational team. The interaction shall be on a one-to-one basis. If selected, the candidate shall be granted final admission. Candidates registered for IGCSE must possess a high level of proficiency in English.
Direct admission to IGCSE 2
Admission directly into Grade 10 is possible if the student has already done Year 1 of the IGCSE and based on the following:
- Goldcrest International is offering the same subjects and levels as the candidate took in IGCSE I.
- The candidate has successfully completed IGCSE I
- Approval of the Head of Goldcrest International and IGCSE Coordinator following an interaction.
The candidate registered under this category must:
- Possess a high level of proficiency in English
- Take part in an interaction at Goldcrest International
- Submit reasons on why they want to study the IBDP at Goldcrest International
Rolling Admission throughout IBDP Year 1: This is to facilitate easy transfer of students that have already started the IBDP or are seeking late entry to Year I. This is possible based on a review of the student’s previous school records and an interaction with the Head of school and the IBDP Coordinator following the standards of admission as set above.
IBDP 2 (GRADE 12)
Admission directly into Grade 12 is only possible if the student has already done Year 1 of the IBDP and based on the following:
- Goldcrest International is offering the same subjects and levels as the candidate took in IBDP I.
- The candidate has successfully completed IBDP I.
- The sharing of information and IB documentation from the previous school through its IB Coordinator.
- Approval of the Head of Goldcrest International and IBDP Coordinator following an interaction.
ADMISSIONS UNDER SPECIAL EDUCATION NEEDS (SEN)
To instil the feeling of oneness as a learning community among all students, Goldcrest International has the provision of admitting students with special education needs. Policy documents on Admissions and Special Education Needs (SEN) shall be referred to while admitting students under this category.
Decision on Admission is taken ultimately by the Head of School in consultation with the Admissions team and in accordance with the SEN and Language Polices and in consultation with Manjara Charitable Trust.
Right of admission is reserved