We strive to provide an environment to foster individual growth , reflection, and self awareness.
Goldcrest International is authorized by both Cambridge and the International Baccalaureate.
GI opened in 2013 with the IBDP (Grades 11-12). In 2015 we added the IGCSE (Grades 9-10) and in 2016 we will add the Cambridge Secondary Program (Grades 6-8).
The GI program focuses on skill and performance development for long term to prepare students for the rigors of the IGCSE , IBDP , SAT as well as University and beyond. We strive to provide an environment to foster individual growth , reflection, and self-awareness as today’s youth must be problem solvers, able to work independently.
- Goldcrest International students have received acceptance to the following Universities:
- Wooster College (along with an 80,000 USD grant)- (Ohio, USA)
- The Florence Institute of Design International (Florence, Italy)
- Indian School of Design and Innovation (ISDI) (Mumbai India)
- Lala Lajpat Rai College of Commerce and Economics (Mumbai India)
- SP Jain Singapore (Singapore)
- Annapurna International School of Film and Media (Hyderabad India)
- Russell Square International College (Mumbai affiliated to University of London-UK)
- Global Pathways Institute (Mumbai- afflicted to Arcadia University USA)
- Warwick University (Warwick, UK)
- The University of Arizona (Tulsa, USA)
To have a better understanding of GI please call for an appointment for a tour and interaction with our Principal.